On this page, you can download the update from Samsung’s Android firmware. The latest Android 8 firmware is also available on this page. When flashing the Samsung S6 phone, download the correct ROM flash file to the latest ROM flash file for your SM-S907VL.
If you downloaded the Firmware file, you need to extract it. You can see some of the files in the firmware folder. It has,
AP (System & Recovery),
CP (Modem / Radio),
HOME_CSC_*** (Country / Region / Operator).
CSC_*** (Country / Region / Operator),
Information For Samsung SM-S907VL:
- Model Name: Samsung Galaxy S6
- Model Number: SM-S907VL
- Android Version: Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop), 7.0 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-T760MP8
- Chipset: Exynos 7420 Octa (14 nm)
- internal: 32/64/128 GB
- external: 3 GB
- type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.1 inches, 71.5 cm2
- Back camera: 16 MP
- front camera: 5 MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 2550 mAh battery
Download Firmware For Samsung SM-S907VL:
Samsung SM-S907VL Flash File USA – S907VLUDU1APL4
- File Name: SM-S907VLUDU1APL4_S907VLTFN1APL4_5.0.2_4File_USA.zip
- OS: Android 5.0.2
- Country: USA
- File Size: 1.86 GB
- PDA: S907VLUDU1APL4
- CSC: S907VLTFN1APL4
How to Flash Samsung A9 SM-A910F Smartphone:
At first download SP Flash Tool from the link below and then follow this guideline step by step…
- Download the Android USB driver and install it on your computer, If is it already installed then skip these steps.
- Press and hold the Power button and Turn Off your Android Smartphone. If the battery is removable, then remove it.
- Now Download the Stock ROM and extract it on your computer. (that you want to Flash on your Android Smartphone)
Firmware Updates FAQs
What is Firmware Update?
A firmware update is a software program used to update the firmware in these devices or phones. For example, a user could download a firmware update for an Android phone that improves its capabilities or fixes a problem.
What is Firmware Update for Android?
The Android os for smartphones and tablets gets periodic system updates. These updates are also called firmware updates since they work on a deeper system level than standard software (app) updates created to control the hardware.
How to Upgrade Android Firmware?
The firmware update method is different for each mobile. So we share the process of updating the firmware separately for each mobile. To find out how to upgrade android firmware, please see the Firmware Update section of the post.
How Long Does Firmware Update Take?
It depends on the firmware file size and your smartphone’s storage capabilities. Don’t worry; we share here the best way to update Firmware on your android phone.
How to Extract Android Firmware from Phone?
Just install an extractor app (like WinRAR) on your phone. Open the Android firmware .zip file with the installed extractor app. Click on extract, then select the location where you want to extract and wait for a couple of minutes.