Many times we need a firmware update of our mobile phones. Or, if there is any system problem, we need to install new firmware on our device. So, today I share with you the OnePlus one firmware update stock ROM software free download.
If you are a Oneplus smartphone user, you want to download the best Oneplus official firmware without hesitation. No problem! You are at the right place! In this post, you will get the Oneplus update firmware free download.
I share here the Oneplus 1 Firmware update Flash File from Oneplus Drive. You can easily download this and flash your smartphone!
About the Update Oneplus One Oxygen Firmware
- Device name: Oneplus One
- Version: 2.1.4
- Update Date: October 9, 2016
- Firmware Size: 1.98 GB
- MD5: 6712ce16816c38c22250203205fa8652
Download Latest Oneplus One Oxygen Firmware Update File:
How to upgrade Oneplus One Oxygen Firmware?
- First of all backup your data before flashing your smartphone device.
- Download the Oneplus 1 Firmware update file on your computer.
- Connect your phone to your pc and copy the downloaded .zip file to your phone’s storage. If you are a mac user you can download the “Android File Transfer” for file transfer to your android.
- After the downloaded .zip file is copied to your device, go to the settings > system update > click on the “Settings” icon from the upper right corner > Tap on “Local upgrade.”
- Find and select the .zip file and tap on “Install” to confirm the firmware upgrade on Oneplus One.
- The upgrade takes a couple of minutes (it depends on the file size). Once done, reboot your phone to boot into the latest Firmware OS.
About OnePlus 1 Stock Firmware (flash file) Custom ROM
- Device Name: OnePlus One
- File Name: OnePlus_1_13062014.zip
- File Size: 852 MB
Download OnePlus 1 Firmware Stock Custom ROM:
How to Flash or Install OnePlus One Firmware
- Download & extract the OnePlus 1 stock firmware ROM on your computer.
- After extracting the .zip file, you will get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash OnePlus One Guide.
- Install the USB driver from the extracted folder.
- Now follow the given instruction is how to flash or install firmware on OnePlus One device!
Firmware Updates FAQs
What is Firmware Update?
A firmware update is a software program used to update the firmware in these devices or phones. For example, a user could download a firmware update for an Android phone that improves its capabilities or fixes a problem.
What is Firmware Update for Android?
The Android os for smartphones and tablets gets periodic system updates. These updates are also called firmware updates since they work on a deeper system level than standard software (app) updates created to control the hardware.
How to Upgrade Android Firmware?
The firmware update method is different for each mobile. So we share the process of updating the firmware separately for each mobile. To find out how to upgrade android firmware, please see the Firmware Update section of the post.
How Long Does Firmware Update Take?
It depends on the firmware file size and your smartphone’s storage capabilities. Don’t worry; we share here the best way to update Firmware on your android phone.
How to Extract Android Firmware from Phone?
Just install an extractor app (like WinRAR) on your phone. Open the Android firmware .zip file with the installed extractor app. Click on extract, then select the location where you want to extract and wait for a couple of minutes.