Many times we need a firmware update of our mobile phones. Or, if there is any system problem, we need to install new firmware on our device. So, today I share with you the OnePlus 2 firmware update stock ROM software free download.
If you are a Oneplus smartphone user, you want to download the best Oneplus official firmware without hesitation. No problem! You are at the right place! In this post, you will get the Oneplus update firmware free download.
I share here the Oneplus 2 Firmware Flash File from Oneplus Drive. You can easily download this and flash your smartphone!
About the Update Oneplus 2 Firmware
- Device name: Oneplus 2
- Version: 3.6.1
- Update Date: October 29, 2017
- Firmware Size: 1.19 GB
- MD5: 031294228f1642e983c91042961dfce0
Download Latest Oneplus 2 Firmware Update File:
How to upgrade Oneplus 2 Firmware?
- First of all backup your data before flashing your smartphone device.
- Download the Oneplus 2 Firmware update file on your computer.
- Connect your phone to your pc and copy the downloaded .zip file to your phone’s storage. If you are a mac user you can download the “Android File Transfer” for file transfer to your android.
- After the downloaded .zip file is copied to your device, go to the settings > system update > click on the “Settings” icon from the upper right corner > Tap on “Local upgrade.”
- Find and select the .zip file and tap on “Install” to confirm the firmware upgrade on Oneplus 2.
- The upgrade takes a couple of minutes (it depends on the file size). Once done, reboot your phone to boot into the latest Firmware OS
About OnePlus 2 Stock Firmware (flash file) Custom ROM
- Device Name: OnePlus 2
- File Name: OnePlus_2_14_A.19_160604.zip
- File Size: 1 GB
Download OnePlus 2 Firmware (flash file) Stock Custom ROM:
How to Flash or Install OnePlus two Firmware
- Download & extract the OnePlus 2 stock firmware ROM on your computer.
- After extracting the .zip file, you will get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash OnePlus 2 Guide.
- Install the USB driver from the extracted folder.
- Now follow the given instruction is how to flash or install firmware on the OnePlus 2 device!
Firmware Updates FAQs
What is Firmware Update?
A firmware update is a software program used to update the firmware in these devices or phones. For example, a user could download a firmware update for an Android phone that improves its capabilities or fixes a problem.
What is Firmware Update for Android?
The Android os for smartphones and tablets gets periodic system updates. These updates are also called firmware updates since they work on a deeper system level than standard software (app) updates created to control the hardware.
How to Upgrade Android Firmware?
The firmware update method is different for each mobile. So we share the process of updating the firmware separately for each mobile. To find out how to upgrade android firmware, please see the Firmware Update section of the post.
How Long Does Firmware Update Take?
It depends on the firmware file size and your smartphone’s storage capabilities. Don’t worry; we share here the best way to update Firmware on your android phone.
How to Extract Android Firmware from Phone?
Just install an extractor app (like WinRAR) on your phone. Open the Android firmware .zip file with the installed extractor app. Click on extract, then select the location where you want to extract and wait for a couple of minutes.